Accumulating lifting machines to your work place, whether it is a gantry crane or jib crane, it can definitely help you to improve your output while saving money. It will be easier for you to lift the heavier stuff quickly and easily without any extra pay to the helping staff. Fred Mohammed’s company provide cranes that can help you to move towards next step with ease and comfort.
Let us have a look about the two types of cranes provided by Fred Mohammed’s company. The first one is Gantry Crane and other is Jib Crane.
- Gantry crane is a great substitute to a conventional overhead crane. The performance of rather similar, but they do have key distinctions. The basic key factor between a Gantry crane and an overhead crane is the track arrangement that each work upon
- Jib Crane which does not have a designated track like the cranes mentioned above and so it gives the users specific manoeuvrability. The trolley as well as hoist gets mounted on a bang that pivots. A wall Jib crane turn180 degrees, whereas a floor mount can revolve in complete circle of 360 degree.
Some other different types of cranes provided by Fred Mohammed’s company are:
- Floating crane also known as ship crane mainly used in offshore construction and used in lifting heavy loads. These cranes are fixed and used in unload and load of ships and sunken ships from the water.
- Telescopic crane consist of large tube with numerous tubes fixed inside. Mainly used in transporting goods from one place to another especially on high place.
- Harbour crane also known as port harbour crane mostly used on sea ports to unload ships
- Crawler crane moves own its own with the help of tracks because of which it can be used on any surface with its track.
- Rough terrain crane mounted on four rubber tires mostly used in off road construction area
- All terrain crane travels with the same speed of other road vehicles. It has more tires than rough terrain.
- Truck mounted crane have one engine with mounted rubber tire trucks which offers great mobility.
- Level luffing crane consists of hinged jib mainly used for loading and unloading of ship with containers
- Rail road cranes moves on railway tracks for construction of railway lines and their repairing
- Telescopic handler crane has expendable boom mainly used in installing frame trusses and bricks pallet.
- Aerial cranes are lookalike of helicopter also known as sky cranes mostly used where reaching by land is impossible.
- Tower cranes are fixed in ground and attached with side structures mainly used in constructing tall buildings
Fred Mohammed’s Crane services allow companies or individual factories to do their work that is difficult to them. They are the main logistic provider especially in oversized loads, rigid truck loads, heavy haulage, semi trailer loads and much more.